- July 12, 2021
- A vaccine for healthcare
- July 5, 2021
- Smaller can be stronger
- June 28, 2021
- It’s not a Sony
- June 21, 2021
- Digital asset
A spring night’s dream?
- June 14, 2021
- June 7, 2021
- Supply chain challenges
- May 31, 2021
- Neo-Japan Technology
- May 24, 2021
- No kids around
- May 17, 2021
- The newly independent worker
- May 10, 2021
- Restaurants’ survival
- May 3, 2021
- Where will we work?
- April 26, 2021
- Health care crisis
- April 19, 2021
- A Persistent Divide
- April 12, 2021
- Politically incorrect
- April 5, 2021
- Alibaba has the magic cone?
- March 29, 2021
- A Win for Everyone
- March 22, 2021
- The Red Ocean
- March 15, 2021
- Space Wars
- March 8, 2021
- Getting to Zero
- March 1, 2021
Has anything changed?
- February 22, 2021
- Working to 70
The New Social Contract
- February 15, 2021
- SMALL is BEAUTIFUL
- February 8, 2021
- WHO WINS?
The EV Battery Wars
- February 1, 2021
- Beacon in the Dark Time
- January 25, 2021
- CHINA DOMINANT
- January 18, 2021
- BEING GOOD
Fast Retailing's Challenge
- January 11, 2021
- Company operations post-corona
Understanding the issues: individuals and organizations
- Dec. 25, 2020 / Jan. 1, 2021
- Complete projections 2021
Have we reached bottom, or is the worst yet to come?
- December 21, 2020
- How apologies look in 2020
Addressing renewed pressure to conform under the coronavirus
- December 14, 2020
- Hitachi and Toshiba
General electronics manufacturers: after hitting rock-bottom, where do they go from here?
- December 7, 2020
- Emergency on-site report
Coronavirus epidemic explodes again
Today’s world, tomorrow’s world
- November 30, 2020
- Local areas in decline
Home town realities
- November 23, 2020
- Taking the idea of overcoming food shortages as a business opportunity
—Japan can potentially save 10 billion people—
- November 16, 2020
- The GAFA the general public doesn’t know about
—Giants get bigger under the coronavirus—
- November 9, 2020
- Post-corona new employees
Lacking the traditional training, are they a source of hope, or a liability?
- November 2, 2020
- The U.S. and China semiconductor competition
Which side will Japan choose?
- October 26, 2020
- The technique to turn difficult circumstances into opportunities
—The tough companies—
- October 19, 2020
- America’s choice
—The dark money behind public opinion—
- October 12, 2020
- Four secrets to selling
The new rules for hit products during the pandemic
- October 5, 2020
- Metropolitan residents limit themselves to smaller areas of Tokyo
—The future of a society where people move less—
- September 28, 2020
- The coronavirus and Japan’s debt
Excessive assistance leads to overtaxed systems
- September 21, 2020
- Escaping the label of “digitally underdeveloped country”
—Eliminating the four reasons for the current lag—
- September 14, 2020
- Can Japanese-style employment change?
—The new normal at work—
- September 7, 2020
- A revival for Japan
—What we can do at this moment—
- August 31, 2020
- Businesses close at an accelerated rate
—Managers’ best efforts fall short—
- August 24, 2020
- Is the department store finished?
The future of the “king of retail”
- August 17, 2020
- Adapting manufacturing plants that can come out ahead in the corona crisis
—Supply chain develops—
- August 10, 2020
- Will quotas soon be abolished?
—The new normal for sales in the time of coronavirus—
- August 3, 2020
- Is the Chinese post-corona recovery real?
- July 20, 2020
- The type of company designed to withstand crisis
- July 13, 2020
- Post-corona capitalism
- July 6, 2020
- Corona crisis highlights differences between solid and not-so-solid companies
- June 29, 2020
- Where is Nissan headed?
- June 22, 2020
- Limits on real estate
Differences exposed under the “new normal”
- June 15, 2020
- Major restructuring caused by the coronavirus
What’s next after Renown Incorporated?
- June 8, 2020
- The power of Tokyo University
Can it come to Japan’s rescue?
- June 1, 2020
- Collapse of the bubble
—Startups capable of overcoming the coronavirus—
- May 25, 2020
- The “New Normal”
What will happen from this point onward
- May 18, 2020
- Collapse of income
Annual revenues could fall 20%
- May 4 / May 11, 2020
- Shops go out of business
—Anguish over the corona effect—
- April 27, 2020
- Unemployment crisis
Preparing for the “corona effect”
- April 20, 2020
- Rakuten at a crossroads as it joins cell phone market
—Chances of turning huge profits—
- April 13, 2020
- Society changed by a virus
—The Corona Effect—
- April 6, 2020
- New approaches to innovation
—The seeds lie within the company—
- March 30, 2020
- The ultimate big guns in business reform
So what was that about digital transformation?
- March 23, 2020
- Risky research around the world
Eccentric people giving rise to true innovation
- March 16, 2020
- Middle-aged male employees who don’t work: what do we do about them?
Surviving post-lifetime employment
- March 9, 2020
- Why aren’t we able to train employees successfully?
Fostering leaders capable of overcoming crisis
- March 2, 2020
- The Corona shock
Existing order crumbles
- February 24, 2020
- Creating vehicles
Sony works toward EV, Toyota toward city-building
- February 17, 2020
- The melancholy of living long
—A correct “aging design” for the era of centenarians—
- February 10, 2020
- A company that helps you become a better you!
- February 3, 2020
- Where will the plants move next?
Surviving in a supply chain world split by the U.S. and China
- January 27, 2020
What’s happening with company reforms?
- January 20, 2020
- Countering the Amazon effect
—The front lines of Walmart’s (U.S.) digital transformation—
- January 13, 2020
- Business models around the world emerge against adverse winds
New trends to fix 20 different strains
- January 6, 2020
- The end of the GAFA era
—The future of companies and nations—
- December 23/30, 2019
- 2020: a year of huge turnaround
14 projections post-Olympics
- December 16, 2019
- How apologies are made in Reiwa Year 1
—Way of saying sorry through the Heisei Period no longer applies—
- December 9, 2019
- Companies that will be going strong 100 years from now
New ways of ensuring extended corporate life based on future predictions
- December 2, 2019
- Go for it, Honda!
Don’t go the way of the ordinary company!
- November 25, 2019
- So we really don’t need small and medium-sized companies?
What happens after this period of large numbers of closing businesses?
- November 18, 2019
- Which payment systems benefit whom?
—The negatives of going cashless—
- November 11, 2019
- Uneasiness at Samsung in the midst of change
- November 4, 2019
- China impacts the world
—China Innovation Vol. 2—
- October 28, 2019
- Personnel that score lower than AI
Signs of a lower-standard Japanese education system?
- October 21, 2019
- Problems with declining on-site capability
Japanese styles remain highly effective—with just a little fine-tuning
- October 14, 2019
- Toyota also effected by the new 50s generation
—Problems can’t be solved by restructuring—
- October 7, 2019
- Japan about to wake up
50 peoples’ recommendations on re-starting growth
- September 30, 2019
- The Libra impact
— “Theory of evolution” on money and the development of nations —
- September 23, 2019
- Not just a problem of mistaking the brake and accelerator
—Reflexes on the decline in society at large—
- September 16, 2019
- A logistics revolution
—The physical Internet—
- September 10, 2019
The truth behind the most effective management
- September 2, 2019
- Will real estate prices continue to climb?
Rising prices due to monetary easing, as seen around the nation
- August 26, 2019
- Why do capable young employees quit their jobs?
—Effective techniques for retaining valuable personnel—
- August 19, 2019
- Making work in Japan more appealing to foreign nationals
- August 12, 2019
- Changing the Japanese practice of making determinations by academic record
- August 5, 2019
- One dose for 200,000,000 yen
Why are pharmaceuticals so expensive?
- July 29, 2019
- Current realities in the U.S.
Some Japanese companies also surviving by protectionism
- July 22, 2019
- The secret to delicious potato chips: it’s in the salt!
—Making the regular product—
- July 15, 2019
- Open innovation: no more room for failure
- July 8, 2019
- Rethinking “zero inventory”
Concept that inventory is undesirable now out-of-date
- July 2, 2019
- BAT: Friend or foe?
Standard-bearer of the China-originated digital revolution
- June 24, 2019
- The “illness” of new business
- June 17, 2019
- The right way to get the company president to resign
- June 10, 2019
- The hidden truth behind family management
- June 3, 2019
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Why is Murata doing the best of all?
- May 27, 2019
- The secrets behind European company restructuring
—The giants make a comeback—
- May 20, 2019
- Will the AI bubble burst?
—The Law of Failure—
- May 13, 2019
- The fates of 20 “sold off” employees
—The current situation for pre-M&A employees of Sharp and Toshiba—
- April 29 / May 6, 2019
- The MaaS transport revolution
—New markets targeted the world over—
- April 22, 2019
- Boosting salaries for a stronger corporate structure
Hitachi, Uniqlo, and more follow the trend
- April 15, 2019
- The impact of 5G: everything’s about to change
- April 8, 2019
- Starting new companies, incurring failures: what happens next?
—The dividing line between obliteration and comeback—
- April 1, 2019
- The true state of Nissan
- March 25, 2019
- Seven secrets of companies that do not suffer personnel shortages
—Incredible ability to secure talented people—
- March 18, 2019
- Dynamic Pricing
The price consumers are forced to pay—and the price they want to pay for a given product
- March 11, 2019
- South Korea: What’s happening now?
- March 4, 2019
- Innovation to surpass Japan
—The paradox of Africa—
- February 25, 2019
- Accounting fraud
Before you know it, you may be involved!
- February 18, 2019
- Finding your best possible life
- February 11, 2019
- 50 years of being the loser
—The extreme management lessons to be found in the “post-failure wasteland”—
- February 4, 2019
- 50 Japanese who’ve moved the world
- January 28, 2019
- Bringing manufacturing back to Japan
Counterattack by super-efficient plants to rival emerging economies
- January 21, 2019
- Big predictions for M&As in 2019
What’s next after Takeda Pharmaceutical and Hitachi?
- January 14, 2019
- The search for Google a decade from now
—100 companies out to change the world—
- January 7, 2019
- The changing concept of the company
—The future of the organization and work styles—